Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cry Me a River: White Girl Disgusted Because Black Guys Keep Hitting On Her

white girl angry that black guys keep hitting on herA white woman wrote an interesting letter to TheDirty.com, asking why black guys keep hitting on her. She sounds a bit deranged and seems to think that black men can’t keep their hands off of her. Check it out:

Nik, so first let me say- I am a college student, double majoring at a university that I will not mention in a city that I will also not mention because I have quickly noticed this is a national/world wide issue. I also work in a bar on the weekends doing bottle service and I am used to drunk guys hitting on me all night long so it is not like I am overly sensitive to this issue. With that said… It makes me absolutely sick to my stomach the way that thuggish and to be honest ghetto black guys feel entitled and holler at white girls. It is f*cking disgusting. I go to a school in a coastal city, and I can’t even walk from my car to a building without feeling like some f*cking black dude is going to harass me. So I just wanted to make a public service announcement…. If you are a f*cking ghetto ass dude and you think that smacking your lips and spitting game at me is going to get your nasty *ss purple crayon in this– you are crazy. So Nik, here is my question to you… What the hell is the problem? Are there seriously attractive white girls who give into this sh*t? Where do they live? Can we slap the jungle juice out of their system? Someone has to be to blame for this. I know tons of girls who are made so uncomfortable by things like this, and the issue is only growing. Nik please help.

No comments: