Sunday, December 11, 2011

Swizz Beats denies smashing Alicia Keys!! **Must Read**


NoahSife.com has learned Swizz Beatz denies doing anything funny with Alicia Keys. In case you didn’t know these two were rumored to have been messing around and that is what led to Swizz getting separated from his wife. After Swizz let this rumor go on for entirely too long, here is what he had to say:
“I can no longer ignore the harmful rumors, that my friend Alicia Keys is in any way linked to my marital circumstances or to the decision that [my wife] Mashonda and I have made to separate,” Swizz explained. “I am disappointed that some have chosen to try and tarnish Alicia’s reputation by irresponsibly implicating her in a situation that she had absolutely nothing to do with.”
“This experience has been one of the most difficult times in my life,” Swizz revealed. “And as was stated when we announced our separation several months ago, I ask that you continue to respect my privacy in dealing with this personal matter.”
You gotta respect him for stepping up and squashing that rumor. Being a celebrity is hard, even though you have a beautiful wife you have to resist being tempted by one of THE most beautiful and talented women on this planet. Rough. Word to the wise Swizz…STAY HOME!!!! Let’s keep it faithful yall

No comments: