Monday, August 1, 2011

Arsenio Hall: I'd like another talk show /MINSTER FARRAKHAN,.

Arsenio Hall: I'd like another talk showArsenio Hall wouldn't mind a little more late night action.
Deadline reports that during a panel at the Television Critics Association press tour, the former talk show host indicated that he would be willing to return to the small screen.
"I'd have to change my name to Nick Cannon and live with Mariah [Carey]," Hall joked. "But I think it's a perfect time for that, personally. Give me a microphone. My son's 11 and he can drive himself to school. I'm ready to host!"
"The Arsenio Hall Show" broke ground when it debuted in 1989 and helped further the careers of Busta Rhymes, MC Hammer and saxophonist Bill Clinton. The show was canceled in 1994.
Hall said he wouldn't mind another shot at hosting if a network was willing.
"It's pretty crowded out there," he said. "I'm not sure if it's too crowded for a 55-year-old guy to re-emerge, but if they give me a little daylight I'm gonna slide into it."

No comments: