Saturday, January 21, 2012

Splitsville for Heidi Klum and Seal?


Ouch. This one truly hurts. TMZ claims that Heidi Klum is about to file for divorce from Seal after nearly seven years of seemingly head-over-heels togetherness. Word is, she could pull the plug as early as next week, citing the standard "irreconcilable differences."
Yep, we're shocked, too.
If true, the split is a real heartbreaker. Less than a month ago, Heidi tweeted a photo of her wrapped in Seal's arms during a holiday getaway to Aspen, and over the course of their affection-filled romance, they have gushed endlessly about each other's finer qualities.
"I don't know why I got so lucky. I have to pinch myself often and say, 'Is this just a dream?'" she told Redbook in 2010. "Not only do I love my husband for the obvious reasons (ahem, his sex appeal), but also he is one of the kindest, most loving men I have ever met."
Seal was spotted solo at LAX on Friday, the same day the photography buff tweeted a cryptic image with the caption, "The End."
"They've had a very rough road lately," an insider tells Us Weekly. "They're either madly in love or having crazy fights."
From their annual vow renewal to their childlike love of Halloween, the German supermodel, 38, and the British crooner, 48, appeared to be a perfect match.

No comments: