Thursday, September 8, 2011

Neil Diamond to marry his manager

Neil Diamond is engaged to Katie McNeil, who executive produced a documentary about him in 2009.
(PEOPLE.com) -- Neil Diamond has found his muse, and she happens to be his manager.
The "Sweet Caroline" singer, 70, announced Wednesday on Twitter that he is engaged to Katie McNeil, who executive produced a 2009 documentary about him.
"Good news coming from sunny LA/ and you're the first I want to tell/ Katie & I just got engaged/ and I hope you wish us well," he wrote in a rhyming couplet, like a song lyric.
Diamond, 70, also posted a photo of McNeil taken in London last month. "I'd like you to meet Katie," he wrote. "I'm lovestruck."
This will be the third marriage for recent Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee. He was previously married to Jayne Posner, with whom he has two daughters, and Marcia Murphey, with whom he has two sons.

No comments: